Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thankful for good friends

It's so nice to know that you have good friends to talk to, to sort out your problems with, to forget your problems with, or just hang out and smile and laugh. On Friday night I got together with many of my scrapbooking friends for a few hours and we had a great time together getting glued up, sharing stories of our lives. This is not a layout I did that night, but it does show how thankful I am for my dear friend June.

3 things I like:
1) I like that the colours represent us here - these are very June and Ang colours.... it could only be made more perfect by adding some teal and pink.
2) Changing a photo from colour to sepia - I don't do that very often, but this photo we both looked drunk (which we were not) our cheeks were so red. Cooking a turkey can make a person flushed.
3) Meaningful journaling - if you don't have journaling, it's not done!