Friday, January 2, 2009

Cricut fun

Blogger is doing that weird thing still where it switches photos sideways. I have no idea why it selected a few and not the rest but oh well. Today I went to Crystals and we cut out these shapes. They took a long time but were made all from scraps which is really cool. Hailey, Adalyn and I were Cinderella, Ariel and Jasmine for Halloween, so I'm going to use them as embellishment on the pages.



Again, sorry for the sideways photos. This is the base of each princess.Ariel looks like herself just with the red hair.
Hair and tail, she's coming together.
All done. Her eyes (the only part I had to draw in, are kind of freaky, but oh well)Everyone is dressed and ready to go.

1 comment:

cdutchak said...

they turned out awesome. They look like professional embellishments. Good job. You have got some serious patients (I don't think thats spelled right)patience... no that's not right either... Oh well you know what I mean