Sunday, January 11, 2009

My life is running away on me again...


First off, this ad is just funny. I don't know if it is real or not, but I doubt it. Anyhow, it's good to share a laugh where you can.

As my title says, my life is running away on me again. Damn school. Damn needing to work for money. I'm always so tired and with both Adam and Ryan gone its really a lot to keep up around here on top of school and work and life. This morning I didn't have to work until 12 so I had it all planned out that I would get up, have a cup of tea, clean my bathroom, mop the floors, shower, eat and work. Then, I woke up and there was a million feet of snow outside. It took me an hour to shovel the entire way around my house. Sure, I didn't need to shovel it all I guess. But I like to have it fully complete. So then I had no time to clean the bathroom or floors. That got bumped to tonight. But I have to make these stupid muffins for school. Its looking like the bathroom is getting bumped until tomorrow. I also feel really bad about the fact that Stevie is being left alone all day and in the nights I am very busy. He hasn't gone for a walk in days. I've been playing with him indoors as much as possible though. I should probably stop whining and get to my homework now..... more tomorrow, though I'll try to be positive.

1 comment:

Mary A said...

hahaha! i hope that ad is real.

sounds like you're doing a lot, try not to get overwhelmed... :)

remember, if life gives you lemons, just say "fuck the lemons" and bail! ;)

...and by that i mean, go build a snowman!