Monday, January 5, 2009

Whadda You Lookin At?

Today I had my very first class of the semester. We were a few minutes late because of the snow (it was in Dawson). The class looks to be interesting. We get to go into the classroom 6 more times. Those visits should be interesting. Kathy seems very nice and really open to whatever. She kept saying "we'll see how it goes and if you don't like it, we'll change it". There's also no tests or final exams. That's my kinda class. Today a girl in my class came up to me and said "I just wanted to let you know you have an awesome speaking voice. Very engaging". That made me feel good. Hopefully in my one day classroom the kids will feel the same way and pay attention.


Here's a layout I did of Steve last night. I got this photo by placing the camera on the floor. I'd press the button and when the "preflash" red light would go on, he'd stick his face right up on the camera. The paper is WRMK Nonsense line. I bought it because it was cute. I really don't often like things I create with such bright papers. This one works though and I'm really happy with it. Blue and green letters are thickers, and the orange ones are doodlebug.
P.S. Crystal, the transparency I used on that other layout was from Creative Imaginations. I bought it off 2peas a few months ago....

No comments: