Sunday, January 4, 2009

Layouts

I have no idea why, but there are the only layouts that will post normally. The rest keep turning. I think they are hexed.
This first one was done with BG Wassil. Crystal helped me to cut out the bell and the holly vines with the cricut. That was very fun and totally makes the page. Now I just need to print the photos....

Close up of another page...... I like my title. It's in an odd spot for me.
Again, I need to print the pictures. Or rather, decide what I'm going to put on it. I took some photos of Steve in the snow, but there's really only 2 good ones. We'll figure out something. I had some white scrap from the first page so Crystal cut me out a bunch of snow flakes and I basically just did this to use them. I used a transparency on this page. Another thing I've been trying to get myself into doing. Any suggestions for pictures guys?

2 comments:

cdutchak said...

what the heck... Did you stamp the snowflakes on the left and right sides of the Snow Much Fun layout? Looks cool.

cdutchak said...

Ok so it would help it I read the comentary first. I think you should be patient and wait for the perfect photo. Don't push the shot beacause the layout is really nice. Once it warms up we can go sledding or something fun. Oh an what transparency did you use? I love it.