Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sofa King

It's been hard yesterday and today to drag myself out of bed for work. Even still, I have to leave in 45 minutes and I'm sitting here with a tea, unshowered. I'll get ready eventually. Work has been so slow lately because of Christmas and all that. No one is really in a buying mood.
Yesterday our debit machines were down for about an hour. I spent that time up at the till helping to write out Visa/MC by hand. We got to chatting and Jen started telling us this Sofa King story. I suck at telling stories. I miss key points, or I add bits of info that I shouldn't have to make it suspenseful.... Jen can tell any story and make it hilarious. So she tells us about the sofa king. Basically what if there was a place called "Sofa King"? Imagine if their slogan was "Our prices are Sofa King low!" (If you haven't laughed yet say it out loud.) Nikole and I were killing ourselves laughing. Apparently it was an SNL skit at one point. When I googled it this morning I found tons of images. Have you guys heard of this before?

Ooh! now it's 8:30.... I need to go shower or I'm going to be late!

No comments: